My top 10 list of things to do (or not to do) with your babies.
1. Take several photos. Every day. Don’t delete them, even if you don’t like how you look in the picture.
2. Take at least one video every day. Make sure some are longer than 40 seconds.
3. Enjoy the small things. You will miss them just as much as the big things. Maybe even more.
4. Keep them up past bedtime on occasion. It’s okay, they love being with you just as much as you love being with them.
5. Hug, kiss and tell them you love them. You will never regret it.
6. Give them dessert before they turn one. Honestly, grandparents are going to do it behind your back, so might as well be the first and do it early.
7. Be okay with the fact that they might have a meal that is just tater tots.
8. Don’t hesitate to do something with them just because you think they are too young.
9. It’s okay to spoil them every once in awhile.
10. Enjoy every moment. Even the hard ones.